A utility bill from the City will consist of Water, Sewer, and Trash.
Regular trash pickup is every Wednesday morning. Please have trash out by 6:00 AM. Extra totes are available at $9.10 per tote, per month. Heavy trash pickup is also on Friday but we ask that you contact City Hall with a description of the objects and an email will be sent to the trash company so that they are aware of an additional pickup.
Please contact City Hall at 903-546-6321 with your trash pickup questions and concerns.
Business, Commercial, Roll-offs and Dumpsters
The city handles small totes only. Please contact Republic Services directly: 817-317-2000 or https://www.republicservices.com/.
The City of Tom Bean has entered into a partnership with Republic Services for a recycling program. The details are as follows:
- All materials can be co-mingled….no need to sort the materials.
- Items that can be recycled are paper, food and drink cans made of tin, aluminum, or steel, and all plastic containers #1 through #7.
- All containers must be empty and rinsed free of food residue. Lids from cans must be placed inside the cans; labels do not need to be removed. Caps and lids from plastic containers should be removed and discarded.
- Examples of some items that cannot be recycled include: Aluminum foil, pizza boxes, plastic grocery sacks, Styrofoam, and containers that held hazardous materials such as motor oil, pesticide, paint, or weed killer.
- Due to current circumstances with the commodities market, glass is not being accepted for recycling.
- No shredding paper to be placed in bags that are co-mingled with other items.
Location of drop off: Large BLUE Dumpster at the end of East Garner in the median area.