Mimmie Cox, President
Allen Tillett, Vice President
Hillary Leutwyler, Treasurer
Diane Upchurch, Secretary
Mike Upchurch, Member
Qualifications to serve (according to the Type A Corporation Bylaws):
When board vacancies are available, we encourage you to apply to serve online.
- The Board shall consist of five (5) directors, each of whom shall be appointed by the City Council (the “City Council”) of
- (c) As stated in the Articles of Incorporation, two (2) directors shall be persons who are not employees, officers, or members of the governing body of the City.
- (d) Each director must be a resident of the City, a resident of the county in which the major part of area of the municipality is located ; or reside within ten (10) miles of the municipalities boundaries and active in the Tom Bean business community for at least one (1) year prior to appointment;
- (e) The directors constituting the first Board shall be those directors named in the Articles of Incorporation. The respective initial terms of the Board are set forth in the Articles of Incorporation. Thereafter, each successor member of the Board shall be appointed and serve for six (6) years or until his or her successor is appointed as hereinafter provided.
- (f) Any director may be removed from office by the City Council at any time without cause.