ROAD CLOSURES, DETOUR ROUTES AND PARKING FOR SATURDAY OCTOBER 12, 2019
ROADS CLOSED – TO BEGIN AT 10:00 A.M.:
- Hwy 11 access will be closed at 100 Block of S. Britton. (Blinking Light)
- 100 Block of S. Britton St. will be closed all the way to the end of the 200 Block of S. Britton at Ball St.
- Garner Drive will be closed from west 100 blocks to the east end of the 100 block.
- Cross-section of 902 / W. King St. access will be closed.
King St will be closed from west 100 blocks to the east end of the 100 block.
Access FM 902 and S. FM 2729 from Hwy 11:
- West Hwy 11 turning right on Thomas St. to FM 902 proceed left for access to S. FM 2729
- West Hwy 11 turning right on S. Lackey St. to FM 902 proceed left for access to S. FM 2729
- East Hwy 11 turning left on S. Lyon St. to Ball St. proceed right, traveling west down Ball St. to access S. FM 2729; to continue on to FM 902 turn right on S. FM 2729 to intersect with FM 902
Access Hwy 11 from S. FM 2729 and FM 902:
- S. FM 2729 turning left on FM 902 proceed right on either S. Lackey St. or Thomas St. to continue on to HWY 11
- FM 902 east to S. FM 2729 proceed left (east) down Ball St. to S. Lackey St. turning left then on to HWY 11.
There will be NO parking on the following areas: (all vendors, workers, participants will need to unload and move vehicles to designated parking areas):
- 100 Block of East Garner on road way and grassy boulevard
- 100 Block of West Garner on road way and grassy boulevard
- 100 Block of West King St to the end of 100 Block of East King St.
- 100 Block of S. Britton St. to the end of 200 Block of S. Britton St.
- 200 Block of West Garner road way and grassy boulevard
- 200 and 300 Block of East Garner road way and grassy boulevard
- Tom Bean Elementary School