- The Tom Bean Police Department adheres to the requirements of Chapter 550 of the Texas Transportation Code regarding the release of crash report information and any fees charged.
- WARNING: Under Section 730.015 of the Transportation Code, a person who requests the disclosure of personal information from an agency’s records under this chapter and misrepresents the person’s identity or who makes a false statement to the agency on an application required by the agency under this chapter commits a Class A misdemeanor.
- Pursuant to Sec. 550.065 “Release of Certain Information Relating to Accidents:
To obtain a copy of a Police or Accident Report:
- Request is made in writing. You may request the form by mail, or in person at City Hall, or online using the form below.
- The fee for a copy of an accident report is $6 payable in Cash, United States Postal Money Order, or credit card.
Sorry, we are unable to take payments for reports online. After submitting the form online, please call City Hall at (903) 546-6321 from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM and provide payment over the phone. Or, bring $6.00 cash or money order to city hall. We will only release the report upon receipt of payment.